[ Official Website: Click Here To Order Your PVC Card Online ]
[ Official Website: Click Here To Check Your PVC Status ]
The latest and updated form of the Aadhaar card is the Aadhaar PVC card which is introduced by UIDAI.
What Aadhaar PVC Card Is?
PVC means Polyvinyl chloride which is a plastic material especially to make standard ID Cards and is inexpensive to use.
- It is useful to carry and also durable.
- The PVC card has a digitally signed and secured QR code with a photograph with many features.
- The other security features like Micro text, Hologram, Aadhaar logo, issue date, and print data, image, Guilloche Pattern
- You can order an Aadhar PVC card online through the website using your Aadhaar number.
- You can use any mobile number to register with your Aadhar number to Order your Aadhar PVC card online.
- Just need to pay Rs. 50 to order your Aadhaar PVC card online
- Your Aadhaar PVC card will be sent to your address by a speed post.
Step by Step Procedure to Order PVC card Online
1. Go to the official website of UIDAI to register yourself for your Aadhar PVC card.
2. Click on the Order Aadhaar PVC card
3. Enter your 12 digits “Aadhaar Number” and enter the security code displayed on your screen
4. Click on send OTP or TOTP which is “One Time Password” or “Time Based One Time Password” to receive OTP or TOTP on your mobile phone.
5. Check on the box to accept terms and conditions and click on the submit button.
6. If your number is not registered with your Aadhaar card then you can tick on “my mobile number is not registered” and later enter your mobile number to receive One Time Password or Time Based One Time Password.
7. Your Aadhar card details will be displayed on the screen to verify your details.
8. Click on the “Make Payments” option to proceed further, you have various options to pay like credit or debit card, Net Banking, and UPI pay option. Click on any one option to pay.
9. After the successful payment you will receive a receipt of the online order of your Aadhar PVC card. You can download it
10. You will receive your PVC card within 5 working days after your order making a successful payment.
How To Check PVC Status?
1. Go to the Official Website of UIDAI and click on Check My Aaadhar PVC status.
2. Enter Your Aadhar Number and security code, click on send OTP or TOTP to receive your One Time Password
3. You will receive an “SRN number” and the status shown later you can download the same acknowledgment by clicking on it.