To download bank statement online using a debit card, the State Bank of India has provided an online facility to its users by Yono SBI App where the procedure is fully digital and it helps users to obtain their money online and other online features such as online shopping, or bill payment and even ATM withdrawals can be done using this app.
The App will help you to login into your account, view balance, recent transactions, and help you quickly pay the bills and send money to others.
To download bank statements online using Yono SBI App, all you need to have is a Smartphone, SBI Debit card, and pre-downloaded Yono SBI App to make the procedure easy
How To Download Bank Account Statement Using Debit Card?
The procedure to download bank statement online using a debit card is too easy by using Yono SBI App and the procedure is explained below:
- Firstly you need to download the Yono SBI App, and login into the app
- By using a debit card you can easily download your bank statement with these simple steps
- Click on the option of Existing customer
- The app provides 3 options to login into the app first one is to log in using a registered mobile number, or by using Bank account details, or by using your debit card details to login into the app
- Click on register with debit card option to register yourself
- You need to enter your Account number and your Date of Birth to register yourself, then the app will verify your details and click on the next option
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number, if your mobile number is not registered with your bank account then you cannot use this online facility, but you can just visit your nearest branch and link your mobile number
- Enter the OTP sent to your mobile number and submit
- You need to select transaction rights from where you can choose any one option such as the view option where you can view your account, download your bank statement where up to 150 bank transaction can be downloaded, can issue interest certificate, etc
- In the Limited option, you can do fund transfer, open fixed deposit, Recurring Deposit, Mutual fund, etc
- Full option. you can easily do all financial transactions online.
- You need to generate a new MPIN to protect your account.
- Here to download your bank statement you need to choose View Option and click on view balance, click on Accounts and thus you can view all your transaction made of up to 1 year.
In brief, the Yono SBI App can be the best app that can be used to download bank statement online using a debit card that is you can obtain up to 1-year transaction or up to 150 transactions that you made using a bank account, and the same can be downloaded easily and saved into your docs files.
Here the App will also help you to login into your account, view balance, recent transactions, and help you quickly pay the bills and send money to others.