DigiLocker is an app that is provided by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology which helps its user to have their documents paperless
The app is an initiative from Digital India by the Government of India to digitally transform the country
It is a management system where documents are stored on cloud storage like Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport, ID Card, PAN Card, etc
The app provides its users up to 1GB of cloud storage to store their documents and certificates
All you need to have to use this app is a smartphone and physical documents available with you to store your documents in digital form.
How To Use DigiLocker App?
- Firstly, you need to download the app from the google play store and login into the with few easy steps
- To login into the app you need to have your Aadhaar card, while you log in you need your Aadhaar Number and an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number, thus successfully you login into the app.
- You also have the facility of banking and insurance so that you can have insurance for urself
- Using the app you first need to have all your documents available in the physical form later you can store them in digital form which is paperless using the Digilocker App
- The documents are authenticated directly from the issuers and converted into digital format
- You can store all your documents in the digital form like Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, ID Card, etc
- As the documents or certificates are stored in cloud-based storage these documents which are stored in DigiLocker are known as Digital Documents
To Summarize, DigiLocker is the best app you can have to store all your important documents digitally with cloud security where the app also provides the banking and insurance facility to its users
Thus even if you lose any of your documents or certificates you can use the documents stored in the digiLocker app for any kind of verification purpose.